- Preheat the oven to 176 degrees C.
- Grease a large bread pan with butter or baking paper.
- In a large bowl mix together the dry ingredients: almond flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together the eggs. Add in the honey, yogurt, mashed bananas, and vanilla essence. Whisk together until combined.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until combined. Fold in the chopped nuts.
- Pour the batter into a large bread pan and bake for 50-60 minutes until the center is firm.
- Allow to cool. Remove from pan.
- Enjoy with lots of pastured butter!
Use baking soda not baking powder.