- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C
- Mix the mozzarella and cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for one minute and stir well.
- Microwave for a further 30 seconds and stir well again.
- Add the almond flour, eggs and mix well until a dough form.
- Place the dough on baking sheet and top it with another baking sheet. Roll with a rolling pin until flat.
- Remove top sheet and cut with a round lid to get a circular crust.
- Using a fork, poke holes in the top of the rolled-out pizza crust, this will help prevent bubbles forming.
- Bake for about 5minutes then turn the pizza base over and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and add your favorite low carb or keto pizza toppings, then return to the oven for 5 minutes to heat the toppings.
Refer to Instagram post for a step by step method.