Method for Coconut Choco Balls
- Combine the almonds, cocoa powder and 1/4 cup of the coconut together in a food processor.
- Process into a fine powder. Add the soaked dates, coconut oil and honey.
- Process until a dough-like consistency forms.
- Roll batter into small balls. Roll each ball into the remaining coconut.
Method for Peanut Butter Balls
- In a mixing bowl, add the peanut butter, vanilla and maple syrup or honey – whisk together until smooth.
- Mix in the oat flour until a thick consistency forms. Scoop out tablespoons of the mixture and roll into balls with your hands (the balls will be soft so they won’t hold their shape too well) and place onto a tray lined with baking paper and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- When you remove from the freezer, the dough will be easier to shape – shape into balls again. Store in the fridge and enjoy.