- Wash your chicken, pat dry and make two slits on each piece of chicken.
- Season your chicken with salt, pepper and Shichimi Togarashi. Note not to add to much of salt, asian sauces already contain salt.
- Add the rest of your marinate ingredients to a bowl and whisk.
- Add your marinate to your chicken rubbing the marinate all over till well coated. Leave to marinate overnight or for at-least a hour.
- Set your air-fryer timer for 30 minutes on 165
- Once preheated place your chicken all in one layer into your air-fryer tray.
- After 30 minutes add the rest remaining leftover marinate onto the chicken and increase the temperature to 200 for five minutes.
- Garnish with some freshly chopped coriander and toasted sesame seeds.
Note: You can add more or less of the above ingredients according to your taste.