How beautiful is this copper water bottle from @buddh.sa. They have a variety of different patterns and colors to choose from.. it’s not only beautiful but also has amazing benefits.
According to Ayurveda, water stored in a copper vessel has the ability to balance all the three doshas in your body, and it does so by positively charging the water. Storing water in a copper vessel works as a purification process. It can kill all the microorganisms like molds, fungi, algae and bacteria, present in the water that could be harmful for the body. It also helps maintain body’s pH (acid-alkaline) balance
Always ensure that the bottle you are using is actually made of copper.
– Before using, always rinse the bottle using a natural acidic solution such as lemon and water.
– To get the most benefit from your copper bottle fill it up the night before using it.
When water is stored in a copper vessel or bottle, for eight hours more, copper releases some of its ions in the water, through a process called Oligodynamic effect. Copper is a known to have antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic and antioxidant properties.
– alkalises the water
– aids weight loss
– increases iron absorption
– aids the function of thyroid gland
– aids digestion
– promotes heart health
– increases brain efficiency
– anti aging and boosts skin health
– helps heal wounds faster
– Anti inflammatory
Thank you @buddh.sa for this beautiful reusable water bottle. A water bottle i will definitely be using everyday.